Tuttnauer’s star performer.
The Nova is a pre & post vacuum sterilizer that uses the most advanced tabletop technology available. The 23 Litre chamber has compact outer dimensions making it a perfect fit for todays contemporary clinic. The Nova is designed to sterilize class B cycles. A common application is in the medical OR (Operating Room) as an independent sterilization unit or in dental and private clinics that need to sterilize narrow and hollow instruments and wrapped packs.
- Designed to sterilize class B cycles – packaged, porous and hollow A loads
- Compact design with small footprint for the contemporary clinic
- Does not require any external supplies, except power
- Preheated chamber keeps the chamber warm and ready to use
- Improved monitoring for consistent documentation of sterilization results
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system helps productivity
- Dual Compartment Water Reservoir
- Each cycle uses clean unused water and provides higher sterilization results
The Nova offers a total of 8 preset programs: 6 sterilization programs and 2 test programs: the Bowie and Dick / 7 Helix test and the vacuum test
|Program Name||Instruments and Materials||Sterilization Temp||Ave. Cycle Time Solid Load||Ave. Cycle Time Textiles|
|Fast||Unwrapped Instruments||13 4°C||15 min.||N/A|
|WDry 134||Porous, Wrapped and Hollow A loads||134°C||35 min.||42 min.|
|P 134||Porous, Wrapped and Hollow A loads with sterilization time recommended to sterilize prions||134°C||46 min.||55 min.|
|NoDry 121||Unwrapped delicate instruments||121°C||35 min.||42 min.|
|WDry 121||Porous, Wrapped and Hollow A loads and delicate instruments||121°C||55 min.||62 min.|
|Slow 121||Delicate and unwrapped instruments with slow exhaust||121°C||37min.
Cycle times include air removal, heating, sterilization exposure, exhaust and drying. Tested with Solid toad/Textile 2 kg. Programs Wdry 134 and P 134 include a 15 minute drying time and Program WDry 121 includes a 20 minute drying time. All cycle times may vary with instrument load and voltage.
|Chamber Dimensions ø X L (mm)||254×475|
|Chamber Volume (Liter)||23L|
|No. of Trays||4|
|Tray Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||168 x 20 x 414|
|Voltage(V) Freq.(Hz)||230V 50Hz|
|Current(A) Power(W)||14.5A 3000W|
|Overall Dimensions WxHxD (mm)||512 x 424 x 578|
|Autoclave Weight (Kg.)||57|