‘At present, alcohol based hand rubs are the only known means for rapidly and effectively inactivating a wide array of potentially harmful microorganisms on hands’ World Health Organisation (WHO)
Reynard Anti-bacterial Gel is a simple and effective way of reducing the transmission of infection without the need for soap, water and towels. Its fast acting formula contains Ethyl Alcohol and Chlorhexidine Digluconate and will kill 99.9% of the most common illness causing germs, whilst the addition of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E leaves the hands feeling soft and refreshed.
The use of Reynard antibacterial gels and sprays can help to significantly reduce the risk of infection from most types of influenza.
- Does not require the use of soap and water
- Dries within seconds
- Contains Alcohol and Chlorhexidine Digluconate
- Lightly fragranced with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Contains moisturisers to keep hands feeling soft and refreshed
- Kills 99.9% of common germs
- Convenient and refreshing anti-bacterial gel
- CE marked
- Meets the requirements of EN12054
Available in 60ml, 236ml and 500ml.
The range comprises a variety of dispensing alternatives to provide the most practical infection control solution. Also effective after washing hands to ensure additional hand hygiene, in particular in high-risk environments.
Reynard Anti-bacterial Hand Gels are perfect for:
- Aged Care and rest homes
- Childcare and pre-schools
- Marketing and promotions
- At home
- On holiday, camping, diving and sailing
Reynard Health antibacterial gels, sprays and face masks can help to significantly reduce the risk of infection from most types of influenza.